Jordan School District schools can process new student enrollments online using the Skyward Family Access system. If you do not have a Skyward Family Access account, please select Temporary Account for New Student Enrollment. If you already have a Skyward Family Access account or have created a temporary account, please select New Student Enrollment. If you have questions on which schools are in your boundary, please visit the Jordan School District Boundary Locator page. If you wish to apply for a school outside your boundary, please visit the Jordan School District School Choice page.
Follow the links below to apply for a permit.
- Open Enrollment Choice Permit Application - English
- Open Enrollment Choice Permit Application - Español
- An updated permit policy has been approved and the guidelines are posted on the boundary.jordandistrict.org website.
- The first permit request window will be open from December 3 - 31.
- Permits will be approved based on the Board priorities outlined below, not on a first-come first-served basis.
- Any permit request submitted at any time during the month of December will be given equal consideration according to the Board priorities.
- Please Note: Once you have completed the online enrollment portion, please take the required forms to the school to complete the process:
- Legal guardian’s picture identification (such as a drivers license, state agency picture identification, or passport)
- Child’s original birth certificate
- Child’s unofficial transcripts from ALL previous schools (Grades 9-12)
- Proof of residency
For more information, please visit the Jordan School District Registration & Enrollment page or contact the Planning & Student Services department.